BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

huh...wat the......XD

okay if u do read the last post...u should noe k1nm3ng is sick at tuesday... at tuesday... he woke up at 6.15 am n dun feel like going 2 school... but since mother force...(mother definition of sick...lie at bed untill cannot move...) so wake up n go school lor...morning at school dun feel well n in dead mode...quite alot of people didnt come 2 school...accually need 2 go 4 the kursus kepimpinan 1 but since sick edi...YU sub me lo...lucky seck houng call me n knock me b4 i 4got 2 call YU n kena screw...the whole class without monitor n assistant...n some other...n thanks 2 tao shen taicho 'cursing' me...i got sick...he was shocked when i told him...

chemistry period...quite interesting...the new teacher is ok lar not so bad...enjoyed only that period...at chemistry period...the house president com n find me n tell me that me that i m joining the long jump event at 3.30pm...wat the...i m still not well yet...still headache n coughing...nvm la...juz go n gg myself n get some mark 4 cocurucolum la...(luckily 2 day got pjk period n got bring shirt n pants so still can go la...)n no number 4 me...wat the...

after school...daily routin again...go geoffrey house n 'ta kei'... after that...at 3.15pm...change n go school...run there because i m already late if i walk...reach there...huh...not started yet??? is almost 3.30...but juz started the girl part oni...so slow??? nvm...wait ...wait n wait...untill 4.15 oni start...thanks 2 some late comers... n guess wat...i even borrowed belt from YU coz pants is too lose...swt. it iook me a long time 2 put it on coz YU is very fit...not suitable 4 me...but stil...muz wear...i m behind dinesh...but after i see lik man jumped...i instantly say ...i m going back now...anyone following... alot of people join me talk crap tere...lol ...as usual...at the trial jump...we all play played n simply jump 4 fun oni...after tat...we all jumped...i do not care much about my length bcause i already planned 2 fail....(its better 4 planning 2 fail than fail 2 plan...)....but rain suddenly came n we need 2 stop the event...wat the...k1nm3ng....u got 4.9m???? wat is this???Huh, nandayo????wat????u beat lik man...wat the...cant believe it...

they said i go eye contact with the qm...go shock her untill got 4.9m....swt....but dunno la..n i dun feel like 1 can jump so far??? mystery??

k1nm3ng...bleach..bleach...bleach

0 comments: