BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Swimming...

quite free these days... had a camp briefing last saturday... then followed by swimming with sir cheng keat, sir yee en... my 'mom', baboon n maThew... it was quite stupid actually... we go eat almost 1 hour..( we r like womans...hahah ) then we oni went to the swimming pool at KJ... we swim like only half n hour... dang...feel like wasted my money.

after getting up from the water... me n maThew oni figure out wat we 4got 2 bring... out towel... no choice then... we juz have 2 wait 4 ourselfs 2 get dry in the changing room... after tat.. i followed caely , mom n uncle back 2 their house...(haha..in case u duno.... sir cheng keat is my 'mom's bro).. we talked ALOT tere... until they ned 2 go out...

made a decision tat nite... almost made me cant sleep tat nite... right or wrong??? let time do the job...

k1nm3ng...169

0 comments: