BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 12, 2009

pics... that is long 'lost' (kinda) in my com

The only pics that is in my com. well almost~ haha
juz update all la..since i didnt blog 4 so long...




tis pic was one of our troop meetings... sir ck asked me to do this. the solar stove 0.o well... we are split to 2 groups, well this was the not so successful team, their potato n onions are not even hot at all.... too bad they din took my group. although not cooked but its hot at least.




tis wan a... during agm.. probably the most happiest day after all.. i get to pass down my unwanted rank to another person... Although Yee En was not there, but he already noe that i would be very happy at tat day. all the stress n stuff is no more!! wan to noe why? see the next pic





now u noe y... haha





now guess were m i... in YU's car. During the journey to wong kok after troop meeting. I m some were in this car~




hehe.. i m in the car boot... lucky no traffic police oni.. haha. quite hot in the car boot actually.



some pics that we took after lunch



more pics la... then after that....



mahjong time at Yu's house.
still got few more pics oni. well, i will get it posted up a.s.a.p
(hope so)

if i can just get the pics from my phone... y dont it work.


k1nm3ng... more callings.. haiz

0 comments: