BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 9, 2009

T.T...

My car a... sei lo.. kena scratched by (I duno wat 2 call that but to prevent u from getting in the drain) while I m turning to a small alley... let me see, 1 st time after erm... I think got 9 months after getting my license. Haiz... quite bad aso a, lucky din get scolded by parents. Well, as YU said, scratches are soon or later.



T.T so cham a.... next time duwan turn in tat turning de...

Friday's badminton is kinda special, the two japanese came over n played wit us.. or I can say is we play wit them coz they play from the start till the end non stop n not tired???? well, I ffk-ed kian min going 4 pc service. Sorry but its kinda personal reason becoz sum1 is tere... Met up wit caely after our yum cha session after badminton, so I sat down again 2 chat while geoff went back... as usual, caely's driving is still tat dangerous, not braking during or b4 turnings, N almost flooring all the time... 4 ppl tat wishes to sit at caely's car, better buy insurance 1 st (caely dun angry, jking oni a...)

Had work again on satuday, my collegue noe tat I m coming so they left a lot n I mean a lot of stupid documents to scan... N guess wat, they not working on saturday... =.=



the stack of stupid document tat take half a day of my life...



the ratio... haiz....



after scanning still need to pack up 4 delivering to companies...


After tat, I went 4 movie again at tropicana city wit kian min, chee kin n caely... G.I JOE.. not reli tat gud, but ok ok la... a lot of fighting n action, mayb too much la...

Homework, all not done yet.... sei lo.... no mood 2 do...

k1nm3ng... Sorry yea, I reli not free 2 reply ur msg...

0 comments: