BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 27, 2009

我的回憶不是我的... why why why....

tired n tired these days.... everyday late late sleep, duno 4 wat reason... saw a picture recently and made me flashed back on mistakes i had made.... i m not sure whether its mistake or anything... but i think its my fault. well.. what can i do, i shall keep that as memories ^.^ Things that are done cant be changed anymore, sometimes i wished i can really go back to the past... Too bad la... this cant be achieved now... haiz....

found back pieces of notes n records bout my good old days... First, its a namelist I received since form 1 from secky... my 1st ever namelist... i still kept it till now, although its abit old, yellowish, torn at all sides.... It remind me of the first ever year of joining scouts... I was so naive tat time... duno how big is the world... running here n tere... Secondly, i found back some old reports of camps... remind me of the days i finding ways wit my gang to plan it... running here n tere to get approval from teacher n get 'lectures' from them... well... its fun back then...And somethings i regretted that i should do but in the end i didn't, somethings i should not do but in the end i did....

Finals coming soon... cant get depressed now... even i wan to get depressed it will be after this...


k1nm3ng... maybe everything should remain as Memories... of Nobody...

0 comments: