BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Motivation....

recently got motivation from dao dao...... building small structures.... i didnt had anything to do for the past few months since my exam started.... everyday facing books (facebook la......) refreshing the page non stop doing nothing.... wondering y am i here.... wat am i doing..... well... he told me about his dreams after SPM.... building a feris wheel... seems quite funny but at least its a good thing to do.... better than doing nothing refreshing facebook non stop in front of computer....

I started to learn keyboard.... ( not how to type la.... its juz the electric piano) from ee chern.... tat guy is damn geng la.... study, sport, music.... all aso can, can be said the smartest guy in the class... is not tat easy to learn... start from lvl 0.... not learning basic but straight to songs.... Actually is i knew i had a keyboard in my house and i dunno when n how my dad get it, but since no one uses it, might as well i learn n at least utilize it la... The 1st day i went back home to practice.... my whole family is like so shocked.... crowding in my room seeing me, for no reason.... hahaha... quite fun.

Finding something to do makes me feels better... not wasting my time in front of computer.... and i finally success not to touch my computer for 3 days coz i m doing other things ^^

k1nm3ng.... sem 3 is so fast......

0 comments: