BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 26, 2008

1st troop meeting..

there is always be a first time..the first troop meeting was so...Sucky...i was late, no proper shoe, every 1 was waiting 4 me coz of the flag..the flag was wit me the whole 2 months and i dunno it was wit me..until yesterday.. when i arrived..every1 was waiting tere...sorry yea... tie the flag aso take dunno how long..summore Yu 4got how 2 tie sheet bend...the istiadat was not good..rating from 5 starts..i think it will be 0 stars... sigh my bad..mr ravi aso 4got 2 inform...all last minute..

well the seniors are doing slit tower 2day..they are still not good at it..anyway..2day 's performance is still not bad...at least me and Yu finished up the model...and the kitchen finally started 2 get paint..working tml so gtg..

k1nm3ng...157..missing ---- ---

0 comments: